Trouble upgrading Pagelines Framework Developer ver.

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys,
as I already told you on twitter I get stuck upgrading to DMS on my site.
It's my second try.
Yesterday I've tried on a demo site and I have the same problem but I thought it was about you being hacked and dms not able to "talk" to the store.
Today I start with a full wipe of the database and all was smooth.
So I decide to upgrade my personal website.
Actually it's empty but I need to make it work soon cause my clients need some reference on my latest work.
Anyway I get stuck.
DMS toolbar is showing on the frontend but clickin on it makes nothing at all.
I disabled all widgets and plugins and function.php is empty since it comes with dms.
I create a user account for you if you want to check by yourselves. If someone of dev/support team give me his contact I can send you a PM.
I've done what you (from suggested ("renaming the plugin folder") but unfortunately have no success on this.
I also have tried to remove the old pagelines directory and child theme but even with this I have no luck.

As you noticed (from there is a youtube error shown by developer tools of chrome but I think it's something with dms itself.
The other site I've already upgraded ( ) is still showing the same error but dms is working!
Although if you try to change theme to i.e. twenty-twelve error disappear.
Hope you can help me because I really need to upgrade other clients website and I absolutely cannot wipe their database out!
Best regards
Carloalberto Fornea

Buongiorno Carloalberto,

It is best to go to and download the file from our homepage.  Then, via FTP, delete the renamed /wp-content/themes/dms or DMS-Dev folder. 

Now, return to Dashboard > Appearance > Themes > Install Theme and select Upload from the menu.  Find the recently downloaded. Upload it. Then activate it.

Meanwhile, we continue to have difficulties doe to the attack on our site this week. We are working to fix it all as quickly as possible but in the meantime, you wlll experience difficulties communicating with our validation servers.  I appreciate your patience in this.

Dott.  Roberto

Buongiorno Roberto,

I have done what you have suggested.

Unfortunately nothing changed.

May I send you access credentials?

There is a way to do this? email? pm?

Maybe you can have a look.

Thank you

Hi guys,

don't know if can help but seems the problem is here:

Uncaught TypeError: Object function (e,t){return new b.fn.init(e,t,r)} has no method 'jQee' on pl.editor.js?ver=0.9.6:17

As google chrome dev tools said to me.

I upgrade another site... and all works like a charm.

I really don't know what can be wrong.

Ma e se fosse un plug in che entra in conflitto? Prova a disattivare tutti i plug in e se funziona, poi li riattivi uno alla volta fino a trovare quello che da problemi,  potrebbe essere.

and if it was some plugin that conflicts? Try to disable them all and see if it works and then re-enable them one at a time if maybe this plugin you discover the problems.

HI, As Clodis suggests, try disabling all active plugins and see if this resolves your issues. If it doesn't try disabling any google chrome extensions you may have, one of them could be the culprit, I am using a vanilla Chrome and unable to recreate your issue.