chan08

Is there an easy way to enable " Show Page/Post Titles" across the entire site?

chan08

In the Pagelines Framework, there used to be an option to show page titles by default across the entire site. Just wondering if there is a similar option in DMS. 

Right now it seems like I only have the option of editing the local scope of the post/content loop which means that I have to click on every page and enable the "Show Page/Post Title" option. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Hari

Rob

Hari,

If you're using DMS in the Visual Editing tools via Chrome, you should be able to select the title and hide it through settings.

Let us know if this works for you.  Additionally, you can check our new Docs at http://docs.pagelines.com

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

chan08

Hi Rob, 

Thanks for the reply. I was looking to do the opposite. I want to be have all the Page Titles show, but there isn't a "Global Scope" option like some sections when I click on the content loop to edit it. 

Don't know if that makes any sense. I can attach a screenshot to show you what I'm talking about if that would help. 

Rob

Could you, please, attach a screenshot, or series of them, so that I can see what's going on.  Thanks.  You may have difficulty uploading to our forum presently, so just add full URL links to the images.

Much appreciated.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

chan08

Here is an attached screenshot when I go into a Page and click the edit button on the "Content/Post Loop" section. I noticed for some sections, that there is also a "Global Scope" option that is listed under section options, but it doesn't appear to be the case for this one. Which basically means that I have to click on every page and edit the post loop to show the Page titles. 

http://imgur.com/pNjDYzg

Danny
Hi, I have reported this for you, thanks for bring this to our attention.
  • Like 1

Please search our forums, before posting!