Sign in to follow this  
onespirit

DMS Launch purchase and discount

onespirit

Hi there,

I purchased DMS just before the big crash on launch day. I was successful in downloading it and my activation code works fine.

I'm quite pleased so far, except when I signed up for a developer license it prompted me for a a discount coupon and I entered the dmslaunch discount code. The system confirmed that the code was applied but I didn't see that reflected in the price.

I figured maybe it would apply on the next page so I continued.

But alas no discount.

Your help is appreciated

Joseph

Deepsouth

Same problem here - I'm guessing it's a launch bug and all will be fixed later when all the really big problems are solved. The other part (for me) was the discount wasn't showing as ongoing.

I sent an email to support and will no doubt hear in good time.

Rob

Hi,

All discount and license issues are being answered by our billing center, which is working nearly 24 hours a day to resolve open tickets about the crash and related billing/license issues.  I am confident your tickets will be replied to in short order, as soon as reasonably possible.  You can imagine that with a popular product, a crash can cause some heavy support traffic.

Thanks for your continued patience and support. Once this is sorted out, I'm sure you're going to love DMS.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur