jeanluc

Preview Live not working

jeanluc

Hi everyone,

The preview live (cmd+return) is not working.

Is the French keyboard (azerty) the issue?

Any idea?

Thanks

JeanLuc

Rob

Hello JeanLuc,

Live chat still works presently via Dashboard > PageLines > Dashboard > Live Chat (for subscribed members).

Is that what you meant, or some other live demo?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

James B

Hi JeanLuc

I'm not sure if it's because I'm on a mac but the shortcode I'm getting for the preview is alt+a. If the keyboard shortcode isn't working, are you able to turn the preview on and off using the button in the DMS control panel, or is that not taking effect either?

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

jeanluc

Rob, thanks but I believe Live Chat is not yet available with DMS (I switched to DMS for a new website).

james, thanks, fixed now, an error code in my css was the issue ! I missed the #page first instruction!

Rob

Hi JeanLuc,

At the time I replied, Live Chat was still available for Framework. At present, we've stopped providing Live Chat support.  All our current support options for DMS are detailed in our Docs. http://docs.pagelines.com/support-troubleshooting/getting-support

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

navigator

Hi everyone,

The preview live (cmd+return) is not working.
Is the French keyboard (azerty) the issue?

Any idea?

Thanks
JeanLuc

Ths did not work for win XP either, but you can actually click the CMD+Return text link with your mouse and it works.

Danny
navigator, can you create a new topic for this issue please. Please bear in mind that Windows XP is nearly 12 years old and you would probably want to upgrade to a newer OS.

Please search our forums, before posting!