quinntinm

Adding images to gridly

quinntinm    4
quinntinm

Morning.

I have just purchased Gridly but i seem to be a bit stuck.

I am not sure how to add more images. I set the number of images to 10 in the dropdown provided on the page, but only the three original fields are displayed.

I have refreshed, saved, edited, but to no avail - still the same three fields.

Is there any additional documentation?

Thanks.

quinntinm    4
quinntinm

I have an update to this post.

As i mentioned above, I recently bought gridly, started playing around with it and then later on when i went to edit then page options, kept getting a 403 Forbidden error.

i tried all the remedies provided on this forum and elsewhere and then i thought i should try and deactivate the gridly section as it was the only new item.

Voila, now the error is gone!

Is this a known eror, is there a resolution or how do i go about getting my money back for gridly!

Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• matt85
      By matt85
      Hi I purchased gridly for dms and dropped it in the sections folder. But the section does not show up in dms. It works perfectly with other sections for dms I bought but not with gridly. And yes, I unziped it =)

.../themes/dms/sections/gridly/gridly.php
      .../themes/dms/sections/gridly/sections/gridly/... (rest of files)
    • erin-wsk
      By erin-wsk
      Hi, 

I just purchased gridly and tried playing around with it on my local set-up. Everything is great until I update the layout. I'm sure I'm having a moment, but I'm adding the numbers in the layout box (ie, I have 6 photos so I'm adding 222 for three rows of two), publishing, and refreshing- then nothing. Ideas on what I'm doing wrong? Thanks! 

(I've attached a screen shot since it's on my local set-up)
    • webmktco
      By webmktco+
      Hi Nick,

I'm having a few issues w/ this setup and would appreciate some assistance.

Here's the page in reference- http://yon.prodentitedev.com/office-tour/.

Ideally, I'd like for the Gridly to be inside the Content section, so I pasted this short code in the text editor in the page:
      http://paste.pagelines.com/9bo

I also setup the Gridly section in the Page Option Setup to see if I could get the format/layout working properly (which I did).

My question- If I want the Gridly in the Content section, then I'll have to use the short code, right?  If so, can the short code be customized like the Page Option Setup?

Thanks!