camaran

License and download

camaran

How work the license and where i can download DMS?

x3mgroup

Why have my previous posts/replies on/about DMS have been removed?

I also left a question!

Why the censorship?

Simon

Because you keep posting non released information.

Khepri

I would not be surprised at censorship. Just be polite and honest they will get to you. I have had some issues with Pagelines, but in the issue they always get everything worked out. Meanwhile, folks I have a business subscription when I should have a developers subscription as that is what my sites are on. Is this mix up part of the Hack? Whatever it is going on there I hope you get it fixed soon. You got us excited out here. <3

✔There is no perfect recipe for success! 
✔There is no failure, only feedback. 
✔There are no mistakes, only rainbow bridges to insights and wisdom. 

x3mgroup

I always try to be polite, unless my patience is being stretch to the max, next, i am being honest (i paid premium for Dev subscription for all stuff released by PageLines) 

The questions is: do i, as a customer, are being treated polite and honest? 

Rob

Khepri,

Account issues are handled via our Billing office, which is at hello@pagelines.com.  We're working on resolving all the technical issues at present.

x3mgroup, your posts were censured solely because you violated the terms of confidentiality prior to the release of our product.  This is an exceedingly rare thing in this forum,  which is normally never censured.  Had you not released information earlier than allowed under those rules, your posts would never have been censured.  I will say fairly, honestly and candidly, that people who follow the rules have nothing to fear and no problems with our forum moderation.

There was no question of your politeness, but only of the nature of the information you were releasing and its timing.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but I'm sure you understand we have a business to protect and must keep confidential information closely held till a public release is made.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur