I have an older site which is still running on PlatformPro 1.3.2.

There are some pages which I would like to link to multiple menus. When I try to use a WordPress menu for primary navigation, the drop down menus no longer work.

So far, the only way I have been able to get around this is not to set anything for primary navigation (so the system just uses the pages and their hierarchy), however this means that I can only have a page appear once in the whole menu structure.

Does anyone have any suggestions please? Apologies that I posted this in to the wrong forum originally, however I cannot work out how to delete that old post.

Many thanks

Hi JB,

PageLines PlatformPro is now outdated and support is extremely limited.... almost non-existent.  Version 1.3.2 is long outdated.  The last updated version was 1.6 and that was quite a long time ago.

I am not surprised that the menus don't work.  It's amazing that the site works at all, and when WordPress updates next, I doubt that will continue.

Did you create a custom menu, and use the Theme Locations to select it in Dashboard > Appearance > Menus?

Have you considered upgrading?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur