Sign in to follow this  
intermarketer

LiveHelpNow Tab Slideout

intermarketer

Hi there ... I'm using WhiteHousePro 3.1.3 and would like to install the LiveHelpNow.net Tab Slideout if at all possible (see installation instructions here. Can someone please walk me through the steps of where exactly I need to place the code? I tried adding it to the Footer Scripts and Analytics section, but the tabs then show up on the bottom of the page, not on the right-hand side as they should. Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance. kat.

bryan-hadaway

I think you're going to need to go to: Appearance > Editor > Footer (footer.php) and then go down to the bottom and just before the `

intermarketer

Hi, Bryan ... Thanks for your quick response! I placed the code in the footer.php section as you suggested, right before the

</body>

tag, but the slideout is still showing up at the bottom of the page. I'll try LiveHelpNow's alternate suggestion a little later today and see if I can get it to work. If not, I will be back to elicit more suggestions! Thanks, kat.

cmunns

Did you make sure to follow these instructions as well?

(you need to replace YOUR_ACCOUNT_ID with numeric portion of your LiveHelpNow account to link the code to your account):
...and did you get any javascript errors?