Sign in to follow this  
cregt

the partner code in Custom Code?

cregt

The instructs in admin for affiliate code are quite baffling. Says: =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= If you are a PageLines Partner enter your custom link here and the footer link will become a partner or affiliate link. (Do not include HTML) =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Says to put "custom link" and then its says to not use html. Is not a "custom link" Html? Is not "any link" Html? All I see logged in to the affil area is html links? PageLines If I only put in the 4 dig number, the link goes to http://commercial-real-estate-tucson.com/blog/category/net-lease-financing/3873 Confusing... Al Guevara

cmunns

Bryan is exactly right. You can take any banner or text link from SAS and just grab what comes between the quotes after these letter ...href

cmunns

Where did you get these partner links? We have yet to actually announce/activate the affiliate program through Launchpad..

cregt

From your/my affil acct? You can use the following text links to advertise our website: PageLines HTML code: PageLines

cmunns

I honestly have no idea if the system is active yet. I would stick with ShareASale for now.

Sourena

On PlatformPro I entered my ShareASale affiliate link in the "Enter Partner Link" textbox and saved it. But when I click on the logo it takes me to the "Edit Page" in Admin! What might be the problem?

alefba.us

Web Development & Design for Right-to-Left languages

cmunns

That is the default action when you are logged in. Try logging out and seeing if it works.

Sourena

Ok. I didn't know that. Thanks.

alefba.us

Web Development & Design for Right-to-Left languages