Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sourena

Localizing RapidTabs

Sourena    2
Sourena

I tried to localize RapidTabs today but I could not do it. I translated the POT file and placed "rapidtabs-fa.po" and ""rapidtabs-fa.mo" in the section's folder but it did not work. I copied the sections folder to my child theme's folder but it did not work either. 

Any suggestion?

(By the way, RapidTabs was not in the above list. That's why I chose TwinShot.)

alefba.us

Web Development & Design for Right-to-Left languages

Sourena    2
Sourena

Any answer?

alefba.us

Rob    547
Rob

Hi Sourena,

Simon has just informed me that he has Rapid Tabs for DMS on his to-do list.  There are some currently untranslatable terms in it.

The one for V2.x is not likely to be fixed at any time soon. 

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Sourena    2
Sourena

Hi Rob,

I hope the people who have already paid twice for the developer version of previous frameworks do not need to pay again this time. Is DMS free-of-charge for us?

alefba.us

James B    436
James B

Hi Sourena,

DMS will be free, not sure if you've seen the blog post yet but check out - http://www.pagelines.com/why-dms-will-be-open-source/

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Sourena    2
Sourena

The basic version will be free. I am talking about the professional version.

alefba.us

Rob    547
Rob

The Pro version is a subscription service and the basic program is free.

flyingoff    0
flyingoff

Hi Sourena,

Simon has just informed me that he has Rapid Tabs for DMS on his to-do list.  There are some currently untranslatable terms in it.

The one for V2.x is not likely to be fixed at any time soon. 

It's not work on DMS so. Any progress in that issue?:)

Rob    547
Rob

As I understand it, presently, there's been some translation difficulties still, unresolved.  If this is fixed, I may not be  notified.  It may just appear in the next or some other future fix.

• Similar Content

• DonRicardoRVM
      By DonRicardoRVM+
      ¿Where can  I translate the english items "Orders", "Adress", "Payment Methods". "Edit Account" and "Sing Out"of the my account page of the plugin Quickshop? In the po file they are not.
      I think that it have relation with this error: "Your theme version of my-account.php template', '2.6', 'the latest version, which supports multiple account pages and navigation, from WC 2.6.0".

I use the Frame Work Pagelines´s Child theme for platform 5.

• fabienfons
      By fabienfons+
      Hi,

I'd like to translate my website in french. (platform 5)
      How can i do ?
      Thanks
      Fabien
    • Audun MB
      By Audun MB+
      Are there any instructions for this? Seems like the plugin use standard .mo/.po for translation, but how do I prevent my language file from being overwritten with updates?
      Support for different number and currency formats in sections is also missing. For me this is an issue with Boxes. I can't use the counter with the current format (thousands separator), it looks really odd in Norwegian (and a lot of other languages). 

• achim
      By achim
      There is no language key 'Read More <i class="icon icon-angle-right"></i>‘, so this wouldn’t translate:
      dms/sections/postloop/section.php#282
      - __('Read More <i class="icon icon-angle-right"></i>', 'pagelines') + __('Read More', 'pagelines').' <i class="icon icon-angle-right"></i>'