morrisjohnc

Comments section won't appear on posts

morrisjohnc    3
morrisjohnc

Hello,

I have been playing with PageLines recently, but have encountered a problem at j-mo.net -- the comments section will not appear, though it is enabled in the WP, page and site default settings. I am hoping someone could take a quick look at it and let me know if I have missed anything.

Thank you,

John

James B    436
James B

Hi John

So in Pagelines>drag and drop, in the 'content area' of the template on the singe blog post template you have the comments section active?

http://screencast.com/t/yygUhquigv

If the comments section is not showing as an available section in the content area of the drag and drop, check the section is activated in the store tab. Pagelines>store>sections>core sections.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

morrisjohnc    3
morrisjohnc

Yes - that section is in the active sections area.

James B    436
James B

Hi John

Do you have the comments section checked to hidden in the meta settings on Pagelines>page options>blog or sitewide defaults?

If you could take a screenshot of the drag and drop template for use and the meta options. We'll see if we can spot anything out of place for you

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B