dianaid

3 soapboxes in row

dianaid

Hey

I try to add soapboxes but if I want add them then it is 2 in row and one in next row. I really need 3 in row. Is it possible and how?

Rob

Hi,

Boxes allow you to line up three (up to 6) across.  Soapboxes are designed to be two across.

You may want to use our Grid system instead of either, as they'll afford you more opportunities.  http://demo.pagelines.me/tools

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

dianaid

Do I understand correctly that I can use this in code as Twitter Bootstrap in webpages? If yes then I must say that I will suggest Pagelines to every person who ask advice about creating own webpage :D

Rob

Actually, yes.  You can use the Grid System (Twitter Bootstrap) in pages, posts or in text widgets, content box and other areas.

• Like 1

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur