Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Looking for a Widget

4 posts in this topic

Hy there

I am quite new with page lines and wordpress and I hope I am in the right forum with my question.

I want to add a widget in the sidebar like the "premium partner" on the site Do you know what widget they have used. I tried to find out with the google chrome developer tool without success.

Any help and tips are appreciated.

Hi grischa

A way to do this is (I suppose)

Go to Pagelines > Drag and Drop  > Template Set uo

Drag the "Full With Slidebar" to the Active Section in Footer

Then you can use a WIdget Text to make this with a simple HTML, you can use the text editor post to do this.

Hey Batman

Thank you - I might try this!

Hi, It looks like a small slider with few settings.  An easy to install one. Likely a simple plugin, using a shortcode or a built-in widget you can apply to a sidebar.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Widgetized Image blurry
      By thesongchanneler
      For some reason, when I widgetize an image by, uploading the media, linking it to a page, and dropping the html into a widget area in the "widget" tab, the thing works, but the image shows up SMALLER on the screen than when I just upload it as a pic in a "media box" component via pagelibnes. I can make the widget image bigger in the media file, but then it is blurry, whereas, automatically it is bigger and crystal clear when uploaded as just a media. My screenshot file was too big too attach, but please see webpage: The top pic (of the girls with the pink text) is just a media file; below it is the file in a widgetized area...   it is at 12/12 capacity and cannot be made bigger in editor. And as said, it just becomes blurry when made bigger in media. IS THERE A WAY TO DIRECTLY MAKE THE MEDIA BOX IMAGE CLICKABLE? Instead of going through dropping it in a widgetized area? I just want it to be large and clear, the way the top image looks. And to be able to click on it. Thank You!
    • Framework doesn't work anymore
      By xcel7
      My site on framework is broken (we don't have acces on menus and widgets anaymore), but it took long hours to build this site with our client, over one year, that's why we still are using framework.
      I'm not sure the client would be ok to pay for a new site as this one is online for a few months only… So I would love to be able to work on this one built in Framework. Any idea?
    • Top Categories Widget?
      By mrburnich
      I recently changed the sidebar that the columnizer gets it's content from the default to a secondary one.  In doing so I lost the "Top Categories" and am left with just categories.  I've been searching the forums and the internet in general and can't seem to find a way to get the categories to display the top ones anymore.  
      Any help would be appreciated.
      My affected site is:
      Example site:
    • secondary bar shows only 2 widgets
      By 5500752022839682
      1) I've setted my LAYOUT to 2 SIDEBAR:
      2) on HOME PAGE
         PRIMARY sidebar shows all widgets,
          but SECONDARY shows only 2
      what did I miss to set?
      ----------- Website URL: Framework Version: 2.4.2   WordPress Version: 3.5.1 Plugins in Use: 17   akismet, Cardy redirect, Contact form 7, Facebook Comments,  Feed burner smith, Google analytics, google xml sitemap, Most popular post, sharebar, subscribe to comment, Tiny MCE, vertical news croller, wp ban, wp DB-manager, wordpress popular post, wordpress related posts, no category base   Server/Host: web hosting is, my server ip is
    • Is it possible to put borders around widget boxes?
      By Claude203
      I would like to place a border around each widget box, similar to the way that White House Pro does that. Is this possible within DMS2? Thank you.