hostmonkee2

Integrating wocommerce and PayPal

hostmonkee2    1
hostmonkee2
I'm working on a website Using woocommerce . My client would like to use PayPal she signed up for the business side,sent me the API & signature now I'm trying to integrate woo/PayPal for the cart to work. We're can I find the Extension for woo without paying $99 on their site?

Thanks
Tracy

Simon    247
Simon

I'm working on a website Using woocommerce . My client would like to use PayPal she signed up for the business side,sent me the API & signature now I'm trying to integrate woo/PayPal for the cart to work. We're can I find the Extension for woo without paying $99 on their site?

Thanks
Tracy

Woocommerce is a free extension. They support their efforts by providing excellent 3rd party addons.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• triggerfish
      By triggerfish+
      My site suddenly will not edit with DMS..that is until I deactivate Woo Commerce.
      Woo Commerce is a very important component so I need to have it running.
      The weird thing is when it first crashed, I used a backup from  Sept 24th, but I get the same effect..the Top half of the HOME hpage is grey, all you can see is the MAG GLass/finder.
      If you scroll down you can see the rest of the site less the header.
      http://lilyandersen.com/   I have disabled woo at the moment so it will look ok,except for no shop ping section.
      I can give you a login the minute you request it.
      HELP!!!!
      Thx Dg
    • jmad
      By jmad+
      I'm in the process of building a store for a client.  How would I accomplish something like this page in DMS? http://theme-fusion.com/avadadark/shop-home-style-1/

Guess I'm looking for a slider that can be fullwidth and pull from store.   Then customize the crap out of the "shop" page that is automatically generated by installing wooCommerce?