Sign in to follow this  
weave5

Incompatibility with login plugin

weave5

My website is running on the PageLines Framework theme, and it namely does not work with a plugin that must run, Membee Login. Membee is our
organization's association management software, which controls event purchases, membership information, directories, and other functions that
are at the core of our operations. Other themes that rely less on ajax do work with the Membee Login. In the last few days, Membee updated its login
plugin. However, when it's activated, the classic navigation doesn't work and the flyout widget for the login doesn't appear. I realize that this really isn't a Pagelines problem, but while I'm in contact with Membee about the issue, is there something that you can advise me to do? At this point, the priority is to have Membee work, so I may have to abandon PageLines. If PageLines is inherently incompatible with the Membee Login function, I will have to use another theme, and explain to my supervisors why I spent $139 on the PageLines theme.

greenfly

Hello Weave5 

First thing to be sure of is that the Plugin is not conflicting with any other plugins you have on your site. Try disabling all the other non-pagelines plugins and seeing if this still doesn't work. 

We are limited as to what we can suggest for a premium 3rd party plugin. There is no way to test it from our end it requiring a paid subscription and all. 

Please let us know how you get on with the plugins

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"