Getting a weird intermittent error, where about a couple of times a week the pockets archive page of a site we built for a client will not resolve and we get a 404.
I can get it to work by going into the page options dashboard and changing and then unchanging the slugs, and when I save the settings it usually goes away. Makes me think that maybe there something weird going on with url rewriting?
It's very weird. Its fine now as I usually get a few frantic calls from the client and then have to fix, but would appreciate any info or help. Thanks!
Hey Nick, I just wanted to check in on registering multiple post-types. Any changes afoot for Pockets/V3?
Dear Nick, I finally got my teeth into Pockets, having had it installed for a few months now. It looks great. And the documentation is excellent. I could not find any mention of global settings for Pocket labels though. Is that not possible? I am trying to set up a system whereby the Pockets can be populated with content sent in by users through a form (I saw you mention Gravity in other sections, I use Formidable but I am sure they work more or less in the same way). For this, the different labels would have to be custom fields with specific names. But even if I create all the Pockets manually, it would seen useful to have a global setting for the labels, if they are to be always the same. Does this make any sense? If you think there is a way to work it out, let me know or even point me in the right direction. Thanking you, greetings and good luck. Yours faithfully, Jan.
Since I uppgraded Pockets my "pockets" doesn't come up in the self generating archive mode. Instead it pulls previous blog posts.
My slug is /forfattare - authors.
I really love this product - haven't seen anything look so good. And the archive mode is nicer then the shortcodes when I only have sex authors to show.
I really do hope that this is a bug that can be fixed. And I also keep my fingers crossed that it will be possible to have several pockets/slugs going at the same time.
I'm having an issue on mobile phones and tablets where the isotope style boxes that represent each pocket in archive view are overlapping with eachother and the gutter/spacing between each is not even. I'm not sure what's causing the issue, wondering if you could help.
You can see the issue here: