Sign in to follow this  
vipac

Saving typography and colour changes in Site Options

vipac    0
vipac

Hi,

I'm having issues saving any changes I make to the Typography and Colour Controls in the Global Settings.

I'll make the change I want and hit 'Save Options' but the "Saving..." graphic won't stop, well, saving!

And when I refresh a page to see if the changes have indeed been saved, nothing has changed.

I'm quite new to Wordpress and Pagelines, so any advice is welcome :)

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• dreamsight
      By dreamsight+
      We had a client site hacked and have moved it to a new server. All permission have been "made more secure" but it's stopped PL saving. When we click Publish hte saving keeps spinning.
      In the Consol I can see 500 Internal Server Error and I'm sure it's permissions. I have contacted the Hosts who have asked which file is updating and what should the permissions be.
      Please can you let me know the Folder/File path?
      Thanks in advance
      Ps. Tried with all plugins off. 
      DMSVersion: 2.2.4
    • Fumimasa
      By Fumimasa+
      Hi (Konichiwa from Japan).
      I love to use pageline theme(i blogos pro).
      but some error happens "recently".
      I uploaded(or inserted from media library) an image and try to save it as slide background image.
      but the data does not get reflected. (also text data)
      what do you think are the possible solutions concerning this problem?

(sorry for my poor english)

the image is not reflected after publishing and reloading.
    • crosse
      By crosse
      Hi guys,
      So I'm setting up a new site, and somehow the elements aren't saving any changes.
      Here are some recordings of what happens:
      Navbar logo not saving: http://take.ms/F2e2O  Site-wide settings not saving (in this example, Favicon, Login, Mobile Touch): http://take.ms/cSCI8  Double checked the DB whether it is able to write; I tried posting new content and so far the post is being published successfully.
      I also deactivated some plugins and left DMS2 and PL-plugins active:

...except of course, Akismet
      Anyway, got any ideas? I also tried on a vanilla installation of Chrome (without any extensions and whatnot) but still get the same problem.
      I'm on Wordpress 4.4, IIS8, MySQL 5.6
      Thanks!
      -C
    • Barnaby Skinner
      By Barnaby Skinner+
      Hey all,
      I've been trying to justify the base font in PL5 with the Framework theme, but in doing so it's thrown a curve ball; it seems the font styling used by many of the PL5 Element sections (masthead etc) is overriding the global CSS.
      I set the base font style to justified in the Typography backend panel, and it seems to only apply to the base font used in standard Text sections, not to the base font used in text boxes within Element sections, could be others too, but not checked.
      Can we override this? It seems odd to have to (somehow) apply justification many times to different containers using the same base font, right?
      Also - I tried to add the CSS font-variant: small-caps; to the H3/4/5/6 CSS field in Typography panel, and again nothing happens, this time not even in Text sections!
      Confused I am! Please help...
      Cheers
      Barney
    • micstepl
      By micstepl+
      I would like isolatedly make this post, since it ist obviously not recogniced in other posts.
      "full with" isn´t really "full width"
      Settings
      in "Settings" > "Layout / Nav" > "Content With" if setting is 100% BUG: there is still some "Padding" to the right & left of the page See image attached.
      Your seem to handle this differntly depending on section (eg. Hero)