Content boxes question

2 posts in this topic

I have 3 questions, I want to render with shortcodes content on my 404 page.

I read about the content box to use for 404 pages, I installed this, but I can't find it anywhere in the menu's where I have to add content, can you point me in the right direction?

Then, I read on the page from the content boxes in the comments it can't render shortcodes, if this is the case then I have a problem, how do I render a page with shortcodes in that case for my 404 page.

Question about the 'normal' boxes, there are 3 examples which I can't delete or put in 'concept' mode, so at this moment there is a link available for that box that works, I don't want that actually.

Kind regards,

If you've added the Content Box to your 404 page, go to Dashboard > PageLines > Page Options and click on the 404 Page tab there. Select Content Box and add the content you want right there.   I do not know if shortcodes work in the Content Box.

If they do not, then in Dashboard > PageLines > Drag & Drop, replace the Content Box with the Universal Sidebar.  You can then go to Dashboard > Appearance > WIdgets.  Add a Text Widget and place your shorcode in the Text Widget.  Save. 

Willem, the default boxes can be found via Dashboard > Boxes > Boxes.   Click on each one, edit it and save.  The links for any box are located within the box settings.