Morefoot sidebars only displaying in two columns, not three

2 posts in this topic

I tried putting the three morefoot sidebar sections in the morefoot area originally on this site: but they only appeared in the left and center columns. The third sidebar section appeared below the  the first. So I used the footer column sidebars in the morefoot area. 

Now I've tried to place the morefoot sidebars in the footer area and the same thing happens. No sidebar appears on the right and the contents of the third morefoot section appear below the first morefoot section on the left. 

Can't figure this one out.

Thanks for any help!

Hi Sue,

The only things that could cause this are:

1. A plugin conflict with Javascript or CSS using the same components as our morefoot columns
  2. Custom code that's incorrectly assigned, or has an error in it like a missing operand.

Try reviewing your custom CSS and using (By direct input tab) to see if there are any errors.

Check any hooks used to see if there are errors there (unfortunately, no validator exists for hooks)

Disable all non-PageLines plugins to see if the problem exists. If it's resolved, then re-activate the plugins, one-by-one.  When the problem happens again, that last re-activated plugin will be the culprit. If you find such a plugin, you'll probably need to replace it.

Let us know if this helps.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• MoreFoot Right Is Showing In Middle Column
      By waynehat
      I am working on may client's website, who is the manager of he site for his client. My client has hired me to fix the footer area of the website. As you can see here:, the MoreFoot Right Widget is Showing in the middle column.
      I would have downloaded the theme and done some digging into the files to see if there is a div tag out of place and so on. However, my client does not have the ftp login info for the website (as he is the marketing strategist. [Yes I know.... it's weird]).
      However, if you can point me into the right direction on where I need to start looking in order to fix the problem.
      Also, I do not know if my client's client has paid for premium support. So I hope that this question can be answered for me in all regards.
      Thank you
      Wayne Hatter
    • set morefoot background transparent
      By admin_mdp12
      I'd like to set the morefoot background transparent and the page/post background white... and I'm not able to...
      I've tried different strategies:
      - change the colors in the "site options" but the post/page area works together with the morefoot
      - I should use the footer area, but it doesn't accept callout and boxes
      - I search for css code to change morefoot background, but I didn't find it
      Probably I can't see a very easy solution, but I'm not a professional webmaster, please forgive me.
      thank you!
    • Missing Morefoot & Footer
      By hibbsy78+
      Hi everyone,
      I have just noticed one of my sites that the morefoot & footer are missing!?
      I have checked all the settings and as far as I can see everything is set correctly. The morefoot should display the twitter bar and the footer uses the full width side bar to display the footer text...this was all working fine earlier in the week.
      Before I go crazy can someone help me figure what has happened!!
    • Interesting Footer Conundrum
      By eglashcreative
      Hi all,
      I've painted myself into a corner.
      I need a simple, open, non-columnized text area to add below the main footer area. I've used Full Width Sidebar and Contentbox in other areas of the site, so they're unavailable. If I clone the Contentbox, there are no site-wide options to make it useful as a footer for all pages.
      The footer section options are limited. Morefoot required three columns. All I want is a simple, one-line sub-footer. Contentbox would've been perfect.
      Thanks. Any ideas?
    • Adsense in morefoot/footer
      By zetanet+
      On site front page I would like to add Adsense ads to morefoot or footer, but I always get some grey squares; I use the same code I wrote in Primary/Secondary Sidebar, that works. Where could it be the problem?