Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wicker Advise needed on wicker customization

2 posts in this topic

Hi Nick,

I'm trying to customize the Wicker section for a client's site.  I'm having difficulty figuring out what to edit css-wise.  

I'm using Firebug, but I'd like to get your thoughts on what I should be editing.

Here's a screencast that will explain things a lot clearer than me rambling on in a post:

I wish I had the time to help but unfortunately I just can't advise or help with CSS customizations.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Wicker Not Full Width
      By meanmcbean
      This is the first time using Wicker on DMS.  I bought Wicker a long time ago on Framework.  I downloaded the zip file from launchpad and tried to install it as a plugin.  It failed, so I uploaded and extracted it to the 'sections' on my server.  Seemed like things went well, but when I drag and dropped it, it wasn't full width.  Weird.  The site's layout display is set to Full Width.  Here is a screenshot of what it looks like.  What am I doing wrong?  Thanks.
    • Wicker - Hero Mode Problem
      By kinglou75
      Hello. I purchased Wicker tonight and I am struggling why when I enable hero mode the text title and place holder graphic appear in the center of the pattern overlay area (as it should) but when I turn on the preview mode in DMS the placeholder image and the web text jump all the way to the top of the web page. Its very puzzling. Can you please advise?
    • Wicker - Fatal error?
      By LECDelhi
      Hi Nick,
      I tried wicker for the first time, dragged and dropped and tried to set up. Then I got the below error.
      "Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in /home/content/15/11570015/html/wp-content/plugins/wicker/sections/wicker/section.php on line 590"
      I can't go to that page to change anything now, Please help!
    • General Question about Past Purchases
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      Hi there! I recently purchased Wicker and have used it on one site. Loving it! I noticed n the new DMS store that it I have to repurchase it. Is that correct? As a very loyal Pagelines user, I was hoping that past purchases would transfer to the DMS.
    • Hero Mode - Cant Enable Correctly
      By dande
      We just installed Wicker on a new site using PageLines.
      Wicker & Hero have both been enabled on the page template.
      However, when configuring Wicker on a New Page with Hero Mode enabled, there is no option to specify a URL to associate with each slide.
      Did we miss something...
      Is it possible to make each slide in the Wicker rotation a clickable image [without] the default title, button, image combo in Hero?
      In Summary...
      We want to have make each image in the Wicker rotation a clickable image that links to a unique URL, without needing a button.
      Thank you.