Sign in to follow this  
athletics

ShareThis button?

athletics

Hi, I hope you could help me because i don't know how do it. I have a small button "Share This" on all my pages. View on http://www.athletics-partner.com/votre-projet/ for example I don't know if it's a iBlogPro extension and so where i can disable that or if it's a wordpress extension but i have checked all and i can't find it. Thanks for the help (excuse my english, i'm french)

cmunns

That is not part of the theme or WordPress, it had to have been added manually by whoever developed your website. Can you not contact that person?

karengrovesdesignnet

This is a plugin that can be easily disabled from the site's Dashboard. If you are unfamiliar with the WordPress Dashboard area, or if the plugin is not listed, you need to contact your web developer. Karen

bryan-hadaway

Hi, did you want to remove OR alter the plugin in some way? If you want to remove it, go to: Plugins in your admin, you'll see a list of plugins, track down ShareThis and remove it. If you want to alter it in someway, let me know and I can try and help. Thanks, Bryan