Sign in to follow this  
evert100

menu dropdown confused version 2.4.4. ipad

evert100    1
evert100

Hi,

Since 2.4.4 i see a problem with the navbar.

http://lectoraworkshop.nl/webshop/ i have for 3 submenu-items under "mijn account".

On the desktop it's okay.

But on the ipad i see only one!

Is this a bug in v 2.4.4?

Do you have any idea?

Thanks,

Evert

greenfly    230
greenfly

Viewing this on desktop chrome, safari and Firefox  i also only see one drop down http://d.pr/i/W3hj (screenshot is chrome) 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

evert100    1
evert100
Thanks Martin. Is this a Mac?

But still What happend since 2.4.4

How can it be fixed?

Doses any other PL user recognize this problem?

James B    436
James B

Hi there, is the drop down enabled in pagelines>site options>navbar? I'm seeing no drop down options at all at current.

The arrows are there which gives the impression the drop downs are active on the page. Try deactivating any third party plugins to see if they are conflicting with the js on the page.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

evert100    1
evert100
Found the Solution. Since pages come from woocommerce and dealing with password reset etc the only show Up after Wordpress login also as customer. So problem solved.

Rob    547
Rob

Great!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• ivaemer
      By ivaemer+
      I've got the problem with Onepage plugin ..
      First two sections - Intro and Gallery Module are not showing on iPhone and iPad...help asap please

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      hi all.
      my test site is located @ http://iloveoffset.flywheelsites.com/
      I am using out of the mediaBox boxes and love them however when viewed on an apple ipad (768x1024) they look very cluttered.
      Every other version of  tablet up to Google Nexus 7 (603 x 966) it works great as it display the mobile version, so every ibox and mediabox is 100% width, one under the other.
      If I want the ipad to display how a mobile version does, how do I do this?
      Thanks
      Lisa
      I suppose a quicker way of asking my question above is "is there a way to force an ipad to display the mobile version of your site"

• dkadvertising
      By dkadvertising+
      When visiting http://johndornenburg.com, a flipper called "recent releases" is utilized in the top left. This functions as it should in all environment, except for ipad.
      The ipad experience (NB: cannot be replicated in online ipad emulators):
      It loads with everything except for the image and title. (The arrows are still there.)
      You can even click on the empty space to be brought to the post. Hit the back button, and suddenly the image and title have appeared.
      Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
      Jess
    • pazyluz
      By pazyluz+
      I have pages that display on phones and pages for desktops/laptops.  The ipad displays the mobile/phone pages but would look far better if they displayed the desktop version.  How/Can I display the desktop version on ipad?  If I cannot do that, can you advise me as to the best course of action?  Thank you.

http://peggygreen.net
    • aldisney
      By aldisney+
      Hello--
      I'm running into some problems with the Hero module on a site when viewing on an iPad Air in portrait-mode. This occurs in both Safari and Chrome. The hero image overlaps the text/heading, even when I try adjusting the %'s for both text and image. I tried searching "hero", "ipad" and "hero ipad", but didn't find anything on the subject in the forums.

Here's an image.

[attachment=2586:IMG_0102.jpg]

Technical Info:
      WordPress 4.1
      DMS 2.1.9.2
      GoDaddy Managed WordPress Hosting
      Temp URL: alltradesdesign.us 

Site Info: 
      Work in progress; front page is the only "built" page