Sign in to follow this  
meexitpathcom

Removing Footer and Feature Boxes from iBlogPro4

meexitpathcom

Hi Pagelines Geniuses, OK, here's the question: 1) How can I streamline the iBlogPro4 theme (latest update) so that I can completely eliminate the Feature Boxes (with no artifacts). And do the same with the footer? 2) Ho do you size images to exactly fit the feature slider (the iBlogPro "flying logos" image is a perfect fit... how do you perform such magic? 3) Do you realize how cool this theme is? http://www.ventureblurbs.com/ That's the site (it's actually for the guy who helped fund a little company called Nike. And then did FlIR System. And about 100 additional startups in the Portland-Metro area). Please: any insights are most appreciated. keep up the blazing innovation, folks. Best, ME

bryan-hadaway

1) For the feature boxes, just delete them from the Feature Setup page or make sure they're not checked to be shown when editing the page(s) they show up on. For the footer, add the following to the Custom CSS: `#footer, #morefoot{display:none}` 2) You just want to make sure they're exactly 610 x 340 pixels. 3) I'm sure the developers can't hear enough praise for their hard work. Thanks, Bryan

meexitpathcom

Bryan! You stud. Thanks man. That code did the trick. OK we're 98% there. 2 Things: 1) See the gray line below the Feature Slider? That does not seem to want to go anywhere. Clues? Hints? SHould I just use the shorter monitor?...;-) 2) Can you remind me again how to remove the Pagelines a.plime footer logo (we compensate by giving you a rock-star press release and distributing it worldwide to our 105 media partners - We give you tons of backlink love.) And yes, we have a Developer license. Thanks a ton, Bryan.

meexitpathcom

OK, Bryan, Got the pagelines logo handled. The horizontal rule is the one thing keeping this from being the most amazing CSS hacking day of my life. (BTW: I simply needed to go to your permanent stickies to find how to hide the footer and Feature boxes.. Doh!). Thanks again, man! Best, ME

bryan-hadaway

`.fboxes{display:none}` Thanks, Bryan

meexitpathcom

Bryan - you just won... something. Tell me something you want to win, and I'll see if I can round it up. That did the trick. Perfectly. Check it: The World's prettiest, cleanest most stable microsite ever. http://www.ventureblurbs.com See it? No noise. A handful of options. And all of the speed and agility to update provided by the Pagelines theme genius. Much appreciate it. And really: hit me with it. From Starbucks on down, bro. Best, ME