Sign in to follow this  
mcastrof

Problems on IE8

mcastrof

Gentlemen, I am extremely frustrated. We chose the White House staff for our client and we realized that does not look right in Internet Explorer. Http://proyectos.hkmk.cl/vallelocampino check the site and see for yourself where the problem is, please, is urgent. The site works fine in Mozilla and Opera ... I've also been fixing some spare space in the code tags to make a validation because these spaces appeared online ... are mostly fixed and the problem still persists ... Please help urgent

bryan-hadaway

It would help if you explained what about it exactly doesn't look right in IE? Also, what OS are you on? A screenshot would help out the most too. Thanks, Bryan

cmunns

IE often does not auto close missing tags. I found this error when I validated your site `

mcastrof

ok ... then, this is my question. Why is this a template for payment? I have not touched the code in no time ... this is so? I would like people to support this wordpress theme send me the corrected code ... please ... I hope that this template has paid me the right to require at least help me with this issue, it is very beautiful and functional but can not see it in IE, does not help, nor worth the money. .. sorry if my comment bothers them, but to buy this template, used by the U.S. government, I thought that everything would work fine ... many thanks

bryan-hadaway

I can't currently access your website. This doesn't look like anything native to the template. So, if you've absolutely added nothing, no code, no text, changed no settings, added no plugins etc. is there anyone else working on the site or that has access to it? Thanks, Bryan

cmunns

It looks like your CSS is screwing up some where. First I would disable ALL plugins and see if the problem is resolved. If it is not, then re-download the theme, save as a different name and enable that one to see if you still get it.

mcastrof

Thank you very much ... good support, I just feel that you can not promote this incredible theme with other plugins (the plugin "Twitter overload" was responsible for such disorder) ... cheers!

bryan-hadaway

Thanks for letting us know what the problem was. Thanks, Bryan