clinton4

Only display the fixed navigation bar when main nav is of screen?

clinton4    5
clinton4

Hi,

I would like the fixed nav bar to only be visual when the main nav is out of screen, would this be possible?

James B    436
James B

Hi there,

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but you can use css to hide one depending on the page. So if ones on the page the other won't be displayed etc.

Or do you mean hide the fixed nav until the scrolling effect kicks in when the page moves down?

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

clinton4    5
clinton4
Yes, i mean hide the fixed nav until the scrolling effect kicks in when the page moves down.

James B    436
James B

Hi there,

No there no way to get that affect unfortunately using the fixed nav, that nav is set to the top of the screen. Unlike the scroll spy it doesn't use a js trigger to change the display as it scrolls down the page.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B