netage

Could not connect to download.

netage

I am trying to install things from the store and I get the error "Could not connect to download."

I have waited an hour and have been doing other stuff on the site but I keep getting that when I try again.

Any idea why?

greenfly

Hello Netage 

What product were you trying to install? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

netage

Hi Martin,

I tried the woocommerce plugin and the base child theme

netage

I am also getting this for our other site using pagelines...

greenfly

Hello Netage 

Apologies for the inconvenience - we are currently waiting for a DNS update and this problem should be resolved ASAP. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

Simon

Try again should be all working now.

thebigerns

I am having the same issue - anything that requires interaction with the Pagelines store is failing with the message "Could not connect to download" … so, not working yet here on US East Coast.

Rob

DNS changes take time.  I'm sure things should be working soon, if not presently.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur