flyingpagelines

Slicy Slider background

flyingpagelines    0
flyingpagelines

I just purchased the Slicy Slider. The product works great however, I need to remove that background element. Can anyone tell me how to remove the background and the arrows. From the descriptions of the product I didn't think the background would be there. It's such a large design element. Thanks for any help.

ahansson89    57
ahansson89

It can easily be removed with this custom LESS in your settings:

#slicy-section {
   background: none;
   -moz-box-shadow: none;
   -webkit-box-shadow: none;
   box-shadow: none;
   .nav-arrows {
      display:none!important;
   }
}

//Aleksander

flyingpagelines    0
flyingpagelines

Excellent. Thank you for the quick response. Put the code in Pagelines/Site Options/Custom Code/ CSS/LESS Rules. Doesn't seem to be working. Did I put it in the wrong place?

Couple more things if I can bother you again. 

1. It doesn't seem to be working very well on the ipad. Any thoughts?

2. How can I slow it down. Users won't be able to read each slide even though I've eliminated all possible text. 

The slides looks great. It was exactly what I was looking for.

ahansson89    57
ahansson89

Sorry about that... This should be working:

.section-slicy {
   background: none;
   -moz-box-shadow: none;
   -webkit-box-shadow: none;
   box-shadow: none;
   .nav-arrows {
      display:none!important;
   }
}

In the next update that I will release next month, I will try to put in options slide speed options.

flyingpagelines    0
flyingpagelines

That's got it! Thank You.

Is there any thing I can do to adjust speed before then?

flyingpagelines    0
flyingpagelines

Sorry looked everywhere, can't find the slicy section folder. Not in the pagelines/sections folder. Named something else?

flyingpagelines    0
flyingpagelines

You are right.

Got it to slow down. Thanks Again. Great job on the plugin!

kinglou75    18
kinglou75

Hello I followed this and it did slow down to exactly where i wanted it. But now its back to full speed. Any thoughts?