Sign in to follow this  
ipolson

More Themes

ipolson    0
ipolson

I would like to see more themes made available for purchase.

James B    436
James B

Hi Ipolson

The Developer team are constantly working on new products, we're not aware of what's in the works at the moment but hopefully this will include some themes. We'll pass your comments on to the store team.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Houston Haynes
      By Houston Haynes+
      Hey folks - I'm trying to get right of some 'dead space' at the bottom of the page in the Material Theme. (see attached) Those two gray lines have an "Edit" button in between them when the browser has a login cookie for the site. Here I created a screenshot from a browser session that doesn't have context for my main login, so you can see that the "Edit" indicator is gone, but the bars and the space it occupies still remains. Can someone help me isolate this so I can make it *completely* disappear? Thanks.

• b1mills
      By b1mills
      I have bought whitehousepro themes, and these themes has been uploaded, but at the moment in the reviews are not visible. please help step by step to install these themes, thanks.
    • troppoimages
      By troppoimages
      I've encountered the WSOD on my account turmericforanimals.com & according to BlueHost its due to an error due to result of a broken/corrupt theme or plugin

I have been using DMS with pinspro plugin

I tried all their troubleshooting solutions BUT nothing has worked so I'm seeing if you can clear it up.

I followed their guide to

They say that: - "its not hacker related it has something to do with the errors in the code thats why when I checked the error logs it says: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home3/turmeri6/public_html/wp-content/themes/pinspro/header.php on line 9"

Are you able to help with this OR do I need to go back to BlueHost??
    • AEP
      By AEP
      Unfortunately if one selects DMS 2.0 theme "customize" button WP>Appearance>Themes>Active>DMS 2...and it is already installed, active and customized....it resets the site and removes most customization...not good if you didn't want it do reset.  It should instead take you to the DMS 2.0 menu as if the designer is ready to continue to customize without removing prior customization.  It should also give a "warning" if you select this button "customize" all prior customization will be removed...are you sure you want to proceed.  This might help new users of DMS 2.0.  Thanks for listening!

Arnold
    • AEP
      By AEP
      Remember to include as much information about your technical issue as possible for example:
      Website URL: www.golfdynamics287.com
      Framework Version: DMS 2.0
      WordPress Version: 4.0
      Details:

WP's menu Appearance>themes installed... shows two Pagelines themes: one active (DMS 2) and one inactive (Pagelines 2.4.4).  Can I delete the inactive Pagelines Framework 2.4.4 since it isn't active without disrupting DMS 2.0?  Or are both needed?  The site's menu system is acting weird...sub pages will not stay under parent page after saving menu...and I want to delete all unused themes and plugins.

Thanks for your help!

Arnold