ultimativity

Home Page does not display

ultimativity

Hello,

I recently added a new Wordpress 3.5.1 site www.ultimativity.net  to my existing Wordpress site www.ultimativity.net/network .

My Wordpress theme for both sites is Framework 2.4.4

My existing site works fine.  However my new site does not display the home page or menus.  Instead it displays links[attachment=1144:site.jpg]

Thanks for your help.

Nathan

greenfly

Hello ultimativity 

Please can you go to Pagelines > site options > advanced and enable pagelines debug for us please? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

ultimativity

Debug enabled on both sites.

James B

Hi there,

Looking at your source code it seems you have a cache plugin installed. Please clear the cache file inside the plugin and this disable it. Then try refreshing your site and seeing if the css loads on the your page correctly.

If you're still having problems, fully disable all other third party plugins, clear your browser cache and try the site again to see if the css loads.

If neither of the above works try adding

define( 'PL_NO_DYNAMIC_URL', true );

to your wp-config file.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

ultimativity

James B,

define( 'PL_NO_DYNAMIC_URL', true ); did the job.  Thanks so much for your assistance.

Nathan

James B

Excellent, you're welcome. Glad that worked, have a good weekend :-)

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B