Sign in to follow this  
Keith Vaugh

Framework boxes - SEO options

Keith Vaugh

Hi Folks 

I have the latest build of framework and Yoast SEO plugin. I don't seem to be able to add any SEO options or keywords to the boxes. Is there a work around or a method to do this. I have searched forum but couldn't locate a post relevant. The site has been live for a few weeks but these don't seem to have been indexed by google. 

The site is https://www.magva.com

Any advice, recommendations or suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks in advance

greenfly

Hello Keith 

Did you read this

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

Keith Vaugh

Hi Martin

Did you intend to add a Link? didn't see anything in the post. All that I noticed was something in your signature which referred to searching forum (which I indicate in my original post I had done) and the documentation, which when searched for SEO only located the Typography section.

greenfly

Hello Keith - try that again. :(

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

Keith Vaugh

Thanks martin for the link. Hadn't seen that one and buried deep within it was a like nugget of information that lead to the where the Boxes SEO was (its not in the area of the box details, but rather the Box-Sets option).

• Like 1

greenfly

Thanks for letting us know you found it :) 

webmktco

...I don't seem to be able to add any SEO options or keywords to the boxes. Is there a work around or a method to do this....

I may have read your question wrong- if so, I apologize  :)

I thought I'd chime in- I'd skip the keyword field in Yoast's plugin... adding keywords has no benefit to SEO. Disclaimer- I do SEO for a living.  

Now writing good content that's keyword optimized is a good thing!  

On a side note, I noindex anything except pages and posts.  I don't want media pages, features, boxes, etc. getting indexed.  

Hope this helps!

James B

Thanks for contributing prodentite, much appreciated :-)

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B