tperkins

Statement of W3C compliance?

tperkins    2
tperkins

Can you point me to any statement that verifies that page lines is W3C compliant?

Submitting page lines built site to a state agency and this would help.

James B    436
James B

I'm not sure to be honest, I've left a message with the core team to check for you. As soon as I hear back I'll let you know.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

James B    436
James B

Hi there, unfortunately we don't have any official statement or certificate we could provide you with for that. The closest thing I can find is a press release confirming we're compliant with modern web standards for the Framework - http://www.pagelines.com/press-release/

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• artelisys
      By artelisys
      Aloha,

Line 216, Column 113: Attribute width not allowed on element script at this point.
      <script width="100" type="IN/Share" data-url="<?php echo $a['permalink'];?>" data-width="<?php echo $a['width'];?>" data-counter="right"></script> Attributes for element script: Global attributes src type charset async defer crossorigin File: ./wp-content/themes/dms/sections/sharebar/section.php

Anyway this can be fixed on next release. I have removed this attribute as a temp fix?

Thanks!
    • sgendry
      By sgendry
      My site http://www.laughteryogaamerica.com and its custom pagelines css works fine, but http://validator.w3.org/ doesn't like it.
      What am I missing? Why are they not accepting the custom css?

Line 115, Column 45: Element style not allowed as child of element body in this context. (Suppressing further errors from this subtree.)<style type="text/css" id="pagelines-custom">
      Contexts in which element style may be used: If the scoped attribute is absent: where metadata content is expected. If the scoped attribute is absent: in a noscript element that is a child of a head element. If the scoped attribute is present: where flow content is expected, but before any other flow content other than inter-element whitespace, and not as the child of an element whose content model is transparent. Content model for element body: Flow content.  

Above is the main error but there are 2 more pagelines-related errors that I don't understand and therefore can't fix:

Line 122, Column 156: An body start tag seen but an element of the same type was already open. …php custom content-shadow static pagelines-template-theme epsilon full_width "> ✉
       Line 122, Column 156: Cannot recover after last error. Any further errors will be ignored. …php custom content-shadow static pagelines-template-theme epsilon full_width ">