go9media

How to ID WP-Property Plugin Added Template?

go9media

Hi,

I'm using the wp-property plugin on this site in development: http://go9host.com/ambergrisrealestate.com and, interestingly, the plugin added templates for individual property pages (you can see an example by clicking on any of the four Featured Properties on the home page).

I have two questions that I hope to get help with on this:

1) I can see that the template is added to the PageLines drag-and-drop backend interface, which is great, except that nothing I do in the drag-and-drop interface seems to actually have any effect on the new template. Any ideas about this would be a big help.

2) I know the standard naming convention for the built-in PageLines template ('alpha' 'beta' etc); how do I identify the new template added by the plugin for CSS / styling purposes?

Many thanks for any ideas!

James B

Hi there,

I've checked in firebug for you and it's showing the template is called 'single-property'. See this screenshot - http://screencast.com/t/fsBjQ23Bob

The issue with the template data not saving could be due to either a plugin conflict or some form of js error. If you try disabling any other third party plugins leave that plugin active does it change the effect on the template?

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

go9media

James,

Thanks so much for your help with this topic. You may now close it and mark it resolved.

Dave

James B

You're welcome Dave, glad it worked :-)

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B