Sign in to follow this  
sersanet

contentbox 100% or full browser width..

sersanet

Hello pagelines people,

After creating many wonderfull websites for my clients with the pagelines  framework, i have stumbled onto a small problem..

No i dont think this is really designing the site for me..

The problem is regarding the addition of a plugin for a full width slideshow and using the contentbox section to make it fit to full width of the screen.

I have had to let the client purchase a slideshow from another vendor, as this style of slideshow with the features needed are just simply not available in pagelines, i wish it was, but No..

So my problem is that i cannot get the contentbox section to stretch 100% of the screen width.

Yes the framework is set to full width design and responsive mode..

Could one of the crew here point in the right direction to solving this problem..?

I have search for nearly 3 hours on every part of the paglines forum and on nearly every other site with no solution...

If any help could be forwarded, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks Pagelines team for some help,,,  in advance ..

saludos

James B

Hi there, sorry I've just seen this post after replying to your other thread. The section will be full width but the content area container will keep the content for that section inside the main area of the page. The only way I'm aware you can overrule this on a per section basis would be to use negative margins vs positive padding, full response on http://www.pagelines.com/forum/topic/26647-full-width-content-box/

In addition the store does offer some full width slider sections if this could help in future- http://www.pagelines.com/store/sections/wicker/ and http://www.pagelines.com/store/sections/split-slider/

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

sersanet

Hello james. 

I have seen the wicker slide, and thought about it, but the client would like to have the features of a real cool slideshow..

i will try and get section to go full width, to allow the option for some real cool design elements with the other slider already purchased..

Unfortunately i have tried and still no success.  seems a shame that it works in nearly all other templates for wordpress, just plug and play,,  but not so in pagelines.. 

i will have to try a pro to see if the css can be applied to pagelines to make the slider go 100% width.

James, Could you give me an idea of which pro to email form the selection you have on page lines pro´s, who would be able to do the css for this?

www.pagelines.com/pros/

many thanks

greenfly

Hello sersanet 

Each Pro gives a description of what services they offer and examples of their work. Best to select one you think fits your needs and contact them to see if they are available. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

sersanet

Hi Martin, many thanks..

• Like 1

greenfly

No Problem.. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"