Sign in to follow this  
l7j2n1

jquery error with WhiteHouse theme

l7j2n1

I purchased and installed the Whitehouse Pro theme and throughout the website there is a jquery error that appears. This is also happening with the Demo of Whitehouse Pro theme on Pagelines website. Thanks

cmunns

Checked the demo and it looks great. Where are you seeing the error...are you using a jquery specific validation plugin? A little more guidance as to what you're seeing would be great.

l7j2n1

Hi, No plug-ins are installed yet. I'm seeing it as soon as the page loads in the bottom left corner of IE browser.It happens throughout the entire site. It says JQuery is undefined. Here is the address as to where the site is currently setup http://www.sandycina.com/child Thanks

cmunns

I do not get that error when I view your site in either Firefox or in IE7...do you have debug turned on somewhere?

bryan-hadaway

IE is notorious for really annoying popup/error messages. This is simply a problem with the IE settings I would say. I would personally uncheck that box, click OK and call it a day. Thanks, Bryan

artbuilders

I've verified that IE7 chokes on mine as well. I suspect it has to do with jQuery being called before it's even loaded. It gets included in "<?php wp_head(); ?>" I haven't dug deep yet but code within "<?php get_template_part('library/_ie_fixes'); ?>" must be trying to use it since by switching the order it makes the error goes away: <?php wp_head(); ?> <?php get_template_part('library/_ie_fixes'); ?> Unfortunately I still have a display issue with the widget on IE7 yet to resolve... looking into it that now.