Sign in to follow this  
wspencerii

Mobile viewing of the navigation

wspencerii

So im using the latest version of framework, and the website is www.oldlinefarmfest.com. When viewed on a computer it looks awesome. However when its viewed on a mobile device, after clicking on the first page you want to head to the entire navigation disapear?! Im not sure why this happens but weve tested it on multiple devices and all of them do the same thing?! any advice or is there a fix for this. I would rather not use the mobile plug in that you can download when installing wordpress. The mobisite all it does is take a picture of your site and put it in the app. So you can interact with any of the content on a mobile device. And I have multiple webpages that are doing this. Please help! Thanks again!

Rob

Hi,

If you go to Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > NavBar, and scroll to the very bottom of the settings, you'll see a field for the name of your menu.  Make sure you've added something you want to appear in the menu in mobile view.

As a responsive menu, the entire menu collapses to a single bar and doesn't display parent level menu items.  The menu is shown when you click the little three-bar box on the right side, as you doubtlessly know.  The name field lets people see something that indicates there's something there, rather than just a black bar.

Let me know if this resolves the issue for you.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

wspencerii

Ah ha. See this is why I like working with you guys. hahaha youll tell me the answer was in front of my face the entire time. I was using the menu no problem but I had clients like wheres the menu?! so when you wake up to that text its like huh?! I though this was intuitive people hahaha.

Which it is for us cause we use the internet constantly.

Thanks it's resolved haha

Rob

Happy to have helped you find a solution!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur