seeyou30

Cant use mouse wheel click to open new tab in Mozilla

seeyou30

Hello,

I always use mouse wheel click to open links in new tabs in Mozilla. I just press on mouse wheel and a tab opens up.

Today, a PC mouse will almost always have a wheel in the middle of the two buttons, that enables a user to scroll up and down on a page. What many users don't know is that this wheel also can be used as a button by pressing it down. By default pressing the wheel down or any middle or third-button mouse will open the link clicked on in a new tab.

Everything worked fine on Pagelines before.

Now I am not able to open tabs that way, have to right-click and choose Open in new tab.

You could check it here http://hellokitchen.ru/ but it behaves the same way on all my websites.

Please fix this for me, this issue drives me crazy.

James B

Hi there,

I've followed this up for you since we spoke in live chat. I've been advised that Pagelines doesn't have any specific language or code applied for mouse button responses.

They think this will be a browser or system issue? But not related directly to the framework. Do you have any browser add on's installed which could affect this?

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

seeyou30

Thank you for your reply.

Its not a browser or system issue, nor any browser plugins affect this.

You could check this site based on older Pagelines, links and menus open up by wheel-click just fine: http://snegnet.ru/

while I cant do it on modern PL.

Simon

Its actually a documented bootstrap bug, we are aware of the the issue now.