bankrollbuilder

Boxes Tab in Admin missing

bankrollbuilder

I have the "boxes" section installed and activated.  I can get it to show up in my on page meta settings and can choose the defaut boxes set.  the boxes even show up on the website where I want them, but there is no tab in the admin area to create a new custom post type or new box sets.  I searched the forum and found on other person who had this issue but there were no replies.  Any help????

bankrollbuilder

I have so many plugins on my website, I wanted to see if anyone knew off hand what the problem could be before I went through the process of elimination.  That was my next step and I found it.  The Grid Portfolio section addon was the culprit.  I never would have guessed that would have been the conflict because its a pagelines extension.  Thanks for the help.

Simon

I have so many plugins on my website, I wanted to see if anyone knew off hand what the problem could be before I went through the process of elimination.  That was my next step and I found it.  The Grid Portfolio section addon was the culprit.  I never would have guessed that would have been the conflict because its a pagelines extension.  Thanks for the help.

No, it isn't that one.

That section adds a menu, disabling that one just made one less so the other one appeared. Trust me, it'll be one of your other plugins.

I can 100% guarantee the grid portfolio does not use that bugged function.

bankrollbuilder

Its okay.  I'm not using the grid portfolio anyway, the post pins plugin worked better for the function I was looking for.  As long as I got the boxes back I'm fine for now.  If it becomes a problem again down the road I'll deal with it then.  But I really appreciate the help, Thanks!

Rob

No problem! Glad you found a solution.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur