Sign in to follow this  
gauravonomics

Dropdown not showing in Nav Classic

gauravonomics

Hi,

The dropdown menu is not showing in Nav Classic. I have enabled all three dropdown options in Site Settings > Header & Footer. Please help.

Danny

Hi,

Can you provide a link to the site in question and also enable debug mode (PageLines > Site Options > Advanced)

Also, provide a screenshot of your (Appearance > Menu page)

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny

If you have enabled the drop down option and have your pages with child pages, the most likely cause of the issue is a plugin conflict.

I recommend disabling all non-PageLines plugins and see if this resolves your issue.

gauravonomics

Thank you, Danny. This works now, even though I have reactivated all the plugins.

Surprisingly, my "popular posts and pages" widget (which, I thought, came with Pagelines) has disappeared.

Danny

PageLines doesn't provide any custom widgets, therefore this popular posts/pages widget is most likely third party.

gauravonomics

Hi Danny,

I figured this out. The Navbar dropdown (both in NavBar and Nav Classic) has a conflict with JetPack.

JetPack is an official plugin from Automattic, so this is something worth resolving.

For now, is there something I can do to fix this, or work around this, apart from removing the child pages?  

Rob

Hi,

Please go to Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Header And Footer and make sure that you have drop downs enabled there, as well as at Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > NavBar.

Can you identify which module of Jetpack is causing this conflict?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur