Sign in to follow this  
memamjomeh

Customize header logo on a single page

memamjomeh

Adam, Bryan asked me to bump this topic so you can check it out. Thanks! ========================================================== #Bryan Hadaway said 1 day ago Update the CSS to this: .page-id-731 #header .icons, .page-id-731 #footer{display:none} For, the logo/header, let me give it a shot, copy this: <?php if(is_page('page-id-731')){ echo 'client-0101.png" class="headerimage" />'; } else{ echo '" alt="<?php echo SITENAME; ?>" class="headerimage" />'; } ?>and then navigate to: Appearance > Editor > Header (header.php) and replace this line: " alt="<?php echo SITENAME; ?>"/> I could have the syntax a little wrong, but I'm definitely on the right track, one of the PHP developers should be back in the morning to refine the code if there is anything wrong with it. Please bump. Thanks, Bryan ======================================================= #matthew emamjomeh said 1 day ago Sweet =) everything is solved accept for i just dont know exactly where to replace the code for the custom logo in the header. this is what my code looks like. I can't find the line im supposed to be replacing. <div id="hcontain" class="content fix"> <div id="header" class="fix"> <div class="headline"> <?php if(pagelines('custom_header')):?> /" title="<?php bloginfo('name');?>">" alt="<?php bloginfo('name');?>" /> <?php else:?> <h1 class="site-title">/" title="<?php _e('Home',TDOMAIN);?>"><?php bloginfo('name');?></h1> ======================================================== #Bryan Hadaway said 19 hours ago Hmm, I believe you want to add it over this: <?php if(pagelines('custom_header')):?> /" title="<?php bloginfo('name');?>">" alt="<?php bloginfo('name');?>" /> I would advise waiting for Adam to check this and confirm. Bump your topic and ask him if he can check my solution, he may need to revise the code/syntax. Thanks, Bryan

cmunns

` <?php if(is_page('731')):?> <?php echo SITENAME; ?> } <?php elseif(pagelines('custom_header')):?> <?php echo SITENAME; ?> <?php else:?>

<?php bloginfo('name'); ?>

<?php bloginfo('description'); ?>
<?php endif; ?> ` This would be more appropriate. The option for custom header can't hold two values, so the one for that page id will need to be hardcoded into the header.php file. Replace yourimage.jpg with one of your own.

memamjomeh

Perfect! I love the support! Thank you so much.