• Similar Content

• forwardseven
      By forwardseven
      Hi guys, I have been using 'special recent posts' plugin to display recent posts via a category with a thumbnail as well, however it seems the text overlaps the thumbnails in columnizer and widgetizer. Any help would be appreciated...
      website is www.huonvalleyhome.com
    • BentleyD
      By BentleyD+
      Is there an option to make the rev slider or quickslider show your most recent posts?
    • elangley
      By elangley
      Hello All,

Looking to increase the line space between posts for the default Recent Posts widget.

This article from wordpress.org provides a solution.
      http://wordpress.org/support/topic/increase-spacing-between-recent-posts?replies=5

Which style sheet would be updated in Pagelines?

WordPress 3.5.1
      Pagelines 2.4
      Pagelines Base Theme 1.0.2

Thanks,

~eric

• maureen1671
      By maureen1671
      Is it possible to put  the 3 most "Recent Posts" like the  "Widget" in a box and add it to a box set? So I could show the titles of the blog posts as links in the box.  How would I do that if possible?

Thanks...  
    • katemhamilton
      By katemhamilton
      Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a way to create a photo slideshow that is driven by a most recent posts query. I'm currently using the QuickSlider section to render a slideshow of most recent posts and driving readers to the most recent articles. I update this manually though so I'd really like to drive it by a most recent posts query. I haven't had much luck finding a section that does this within Pagelines. Does anyone know of a solution or have an idea of how to handling this?

Thanks!
      Kate