evoke2

Need help with updating

evoke2

I am receiving the following error:  An error occurred while updating PageLines Framework: Could not create directory. /home/ladiesfi/public_html/wp-content/upgrade/pagelines.tmp.

Any ideas why this is happening?

greenfly

Are you just updating to the latest version? which version are you updating from? 

Could we have a link to your site please? 

Also if you could go to Pagelines > Site options > advanced and tick 'enable Pagelines debug mode' for us. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

Simon

I am receiving the following error:  An error occurred while updating PageLines Framework: Could not create directory. /home/ladiesfi/public_html/wp-content/upgrade/pagelines.tmp.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Looks like wordpress cannot create/write into the upgrade dir. Probably caused by wrong file permissions.

Contact your host.