imagineutopia

rapid tab options?

imagineutopia    6
imagineutopia

hi. I didn't see rapid tab in there so I picked contentbox.

I have thrown rapid tabs into a site I'm working on. it looks alright so far but I want to turn some of these options off. maybe not have the images be circles if that's possible.

is there a place in the pagelines to go and set some options? I don't want a comments tab available at all.

thanks,

John

Rob    547
Rob

Hi John,

As far I know (didn't test it myself yet) Rapid Tabs doesn't have many options, or any at all.  However, you may be able to manipulate some components of it with simple CSS.

Do you have Firebug for Firefox or use Chrome's Inspection Tools?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

imagineutopia    6
imagineutopia

I do, but if this doesn't have any options I guess I won't use it as special recent posts is pretty nice but I know it has some pagelines issues on the paid version so I've been shaky on using it.

I guess maybe I could set some of those tabs in Rapid Tabs to have a display of none if I do use this for something.

thanks,

Rob    547
Rob

I use the free version of SRP extensively through my site without any issues.  There's a difference with the Paid version of SRP, in that you'll get the code for it from the widget.  I know that seems rather odd (I think so too), but it does work. Once you get the code from the widget, paste it where you'd like.  I just think of the widget as an oddly placed control panel. :)

imagineutopia    6
imagineutopia

I just started using the free version for the most part but have been waiting for that to cause some issue.

Rob    547
Rob

I've been using it for more than 15 months. You may have a very long wait.

imagineutopia    6
imagineutopia

cool.

Rob    547
Rob

Excellent.