Sign in to follow this  
robdesigner

Universal Sidebar Not showing in post page

robdesigner    1
robdesigner

We need to show the Universal Side Bar on the post page, we have got the bar to show on the Blog page, where the posts are displayed but once you click on the post to read it in full we cant seem to get it to show.

We have spent several hours on this, locating all the sections and configurations but have come to a dead end, I am sure it is a simple setting but we cant seem to fathom it at present.

Any help is appreciated.

greenfly    230
greenfly

Please can you link us to your site so we can see what you mean? 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

greenfly    230
greenfly

For individual blog posts - click edit post and at the bottom of the screen you should see the layout of the blog post. Select one sidebar right. http://d.pr/i/D4m4

You would need to go back and change this for already published blog posts. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

robdesigner    1
robdesigner

brilliant thanks, that has solved it.

• Like 1

Rob    547
Rob

Great!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur