tperkins

How do I change Buddypress template back to Archive from Default or how do I roll back to 2.4.1?

tperkins

2.4.2 is using the Archive page for BuddyPress instead of default. how to i get it to change or rollback to 2.4.1?

Upgrading to 2.4.1 has set me two steps back against my deliverable. 

Thank you.

James B

Hi there, do you still have the integration and the template pack active? Both are still required to use buddypress within pagelines.

I've just tested on 2.4.2 and it's working with the default template on my test site.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

tperkins

All set. Buddypress template pack had to be reactivated and run through it's template update process. MOved BP page from Archive to default. All is well with Paglines.

James B

Excellent :-)

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

onlinetracker

Is the BuddyPress Template Pack still available? I can't find my archive of it, and since it is still required, it could be the source of my issues. I can't find it in the WordPress store.

James B

Hi there, no it doesn't seem like it's available at current. Have contacted the core team, one of us will come back to you as soon as we know more.

James B

James B

In fact please make a new post, this thread s assigned to another user so I can't follow up and it emails you directly etc.

James B