Sign in to follow this  
robdesigner

Insert Code into Header Section

robdesigner

We have signed up with Zopim live chat, and need to install the code into the header section. After much reading on pagelines, it appears that we cant easily do this. We can edit the files, but you have mentioned it will be overwritten upon update. Is there an easy way I have overlooked? The code is for the live chat script which needs to be placed in the header section. There are no other options from the plugin provider, most live chats require this, well comm100 do, there must be an easy way surely?

greenfly

Hello robdesigner. 

In order to paste code into your header you can go to Pagelines > Site options > Custom Code and enter the code into the box marked header scripts. 

http://d.pr/i/ci6E

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"

robdesigner

I cant believe I missed this, I have been using pagelines for about a year now, that's excellent, thanks very much.