Sign in to follow this  
andrewlewinsympaticoca

Feature Settings Vanished

andrewlewinsympaticoca

Hi, I received this error recently which erased everything on my feature page. Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/74/5524474/html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/StationPro/includes/pro/template_fboxes.php on line 3 What does this mean? I would like to get this fixed as fast as possible. Also, when I go to the feature settings, there are no options for Feature 1, 2, 3, etc, or fboxes. Your help is greatly appreciated. Cheers, Andrew

bryan-hadaway

This JUST happened, was it working previously? Did you do/change/add anything at the time this error first appeared? Are you trying to paste PHP or other "heavy" code into the feature boxes? Can I get a link? Thanks, Bryan

andrewlewinsympaticoca

The link is www.spatialconserve.com. It was working previously. The only change I made was adding a page called "service" and then adding some text content to the page with some headers. The feature page itself was nothing special, although I had embedded an image rotator in Feature , which functioned properly. Other than that, the feature page contained gifs and jpgs. Andrew

cmunns

The way to fix this is to reset features to default. Obviously though this isn't ideal if you have a lot info. Make sure to backup the features first then you can restore from backup to restore what you had input. Did the error go away when you deleted the "service" page. (although that admittedly seems completely unrelated)

noblebowman

I just had the same problem. We lost all the features on our site... Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/58/6528958/html/currentfactor/wp-content/themes/ecopro/pro/template_fboxes.php on line 7 I had just finished formatting all the feature text and had added a new page and then it all went crazy.

cmunns

So adding a new page is triggering this? Okay I'll do some testing right now...sit tight

cmunns

...and you are both using EcoPro 1.3.5? I just tested and was unable to duplicate. You didn't add any plugins did you?

noblebowman

The only thing I had done different was use Zemanta to put a picture in one of the pages. But nothing to do with the features.

cmunns

...and how is the link from zemanta formatted? Did you try validating and also please confirm you're on the latest version of ecopro

noblebowman

Opps... I'm 1.3.4 Could that be a problem?

cmunns

I'm not sure, but it will help me pinpoint issues if you are on the current version. If it fixes it then we'll know that there was something wrong in your version and I can help others with same problem

noblebowman

this is the code from the zementa image... <div class="zemanta-img zemanta-action-dragged" style="margin: 1em; display: block;"> <div><dl class="wp-caption alignleft" style="width: 250px;"> <dt class="wp-caption-dt">Jack Whinery and his family, homesteaders, Pie...</dt> <dd class="wp-caption-dd zemanta-img-attribution" style="font-size: 0.8em;">Image by The Library of Congress via Flickr</dd> </dl></div> </div>

noblebowman

I will get the latest version installed now.

noblebowman

we upgraded to 1.3.5 Still getting error Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/58/6528958/html/currentfactor/wp-content/themes/ecopro-1/pro/template_fboxes.php on line 7 http://currentfactor.net/?page_id=16 This is the site. have dumped text in the features box so it's not like we want it

cmunns

Okay. Did you try resetting the features to default? If this does not work then there's got to be a plugin conflict.

noblebowman

we did... it was still there. I went into GoDaddy and deleted the them and re-installed the 1.3.5 and we still have the same error. So it may be in some of our content or a plug in... I'll send you a list of plug-ins and see if you see a problem. We are streaming video to the a cpl of the features from USTREAM. Could that be it? Thanks for all your help! I really appreciate it.

noblebowman

List of the plug-ins akismet all-in-one-video-pack display-widgets download-monitor downloads-box duplicatepost insere-iframe mycustom-widget riffy video-sidebar-widgets

noblebowman

Reseting to default along with completely re-installing the theme finally worked. We are hoping we don't have this problem again. Are you aware of any problems with Zemanta and this theme? THanks

andrewlewinsympaticoca

I restored the feature defaults and started all over. Unfortunately, I learned the hard way to backup my feature information. By the way, I am using StationPro 2. Everything is back to normal, but it would be very discouraging to see this happen after I add another page. I would appreciate it if you could look into this further. Thanks for all the help, Andrew

cmunns

Not sure if both of you are using GoDaddy or just one, but GoDaddy is generally not friendly to WordPress because last time I checked they were not running the most recent version of PHP, which is really important with WordPress. There is no known issues with Zemanta but I would try doing further testing before completely redoing the site. Sorry for the trouble guys.