Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nav Bar Shadow

3 posts in this topic

I am building a blog and I am trying to get the effect of a full screen width nav bar/header.  I have used a background image and it worked pretty well, but now I need to get rid of the shadow around the nav bar so that it all blends in. 

You can see the site here:

Would it be better to just make the bar transparent?  If so, I have tried using information from the following post:

with no luck. 

Thanks in advance for your help!

Ok, I found a fix.  It looks like I just had to swap out the nav bar for nav classic within the drag & drop menu.

Glad you found a solution.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• How to change font and nav bar size
      By ericbc
      I have the WHP6 theme (not sure if I needed it). But heres my question....I want to change the font in the navigation bar and it doesn't give me that option. I also want to change the size of the nav bar (height).
    • Nav Bar BG image
      By hackworth
      I'm working in the demo and I set the nav bar bg image and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
    • Move mobile navigation to left
      By selmakdesign
      My client wants the mobile navigation to open and close on the left side instead of standard right side. So far I've made it open on the left, but it's still closing on the right side. Would someone be able to help me out with the code as I can't find it??  :bow:
      Selma  :geek:
    • I want logo to overlap nav bar
      By abuzzelli+
      I would like the logo to overlap the nav bar. I tried adding a z-index, but it's not working. I'm assuming because it's in another div. Still learning here... Any suggestions on how to make this happen?
    • Bottom align top nav bar to the baseline of my logo
      By davidcosgrove+
      I would like to bottom align the nav bar to the baseline of my logo - attached is a screenshot of the logo on the left, nav bar on the right.
      Thanks for your help!