• Similar Content

• Adrian D Zussino
      By Adrian D Zussino
      Hello, I want to use a RavSlider but a don´t want that it size full width. Is there a way or other component to do that.
      PD: Please be patient, my English is not good. Thanks
    • sakkthi subramaniyam
      By sakkthi subramaniyam
      Working on a very old site which has  pagelines framework theme. I need section plugin. so i can install postpins section. I have lost backup copy.
      Thank you.
    • gregory.guz
      By gregory.guz+
      Hi ,
      I just noticed that the color picker has stopped showing up on my PL5 site ( please see attached image ) 
      Any idea what could be causing the problem?

Thanks 
      Greg

• elementalkites
      By elementalkites+
      Good evening. I am attempting to use the Impulse section on a page I am working on (https://dev.elementalkites.com). The tool seems to have the ability to overlay a logo on top of the slider images but in my case it isn't working, even though I have added the logo file and given it a height to display at. I have attached a screenshot for reference. Any help would be appreciated.

• greatthingsllc
      By greatthingsllc+
      In Platform 5, Using Framework Section for Content , I have set the hyperlink colors in the CUSTOMIZE section.   However, none of the pages are properly displaying the link colors.   Just defaulting to black, and underline on hover.   I did not see where this would be controlled at the page level or lower
      Site    doritbrauer.com
      Thanks
      Josh