pazyluz

twin shot dragger (scroll bar) too thin. want to increase its width

pazyluz+    1
pazyluz

found the element but cdnt make it work. Tried every possible combination of gadgetry and elements including this:  .pl-videogallery-wrap .pl-flick .bd

here's the latest thing not working:

.mCSB_scrollTools .mCSB_dragger .mCSB_dragger_bar element.style {

line-width: 30px;
}

help please!

http://www.clearheartcoaching.com/lgbt-end-of-life-video-blog/

James B    436
James B

Hi Peggy

As well as the above code, try adding the below as well, adjusting the width in %. Screenshot - http://screencast.com/t/07JdgGUy4nl

.mCustomScrollBox .mCSB_scrollTools {
    opacity: 0.75;
    width: 3%;
}

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

pazyluz+    1
pazyluz

Thanks James, that did work in part.  Waht it did was move the bar in a little making it a little easier to grab which was the point. It wd be a lot easier to grab if I cd widen the bar itself. 

I was having a hard time combining the code I pasted in above with that which you added.  Cdnt find a combination that resulted in a wider bar.

pazyluz+    1
pazyluz

Couldnt find a selector for changing the youtube title bar and background colors.  can i do it? 

James B    436
James B

Hey Peggy, now you've moved it in, you can just add the other code into the css box below that code to widen the bar. When you were widening the bar before and nothing was happening, it was because it was getting wider but going outside of the container (if that makes sense) so you couldn't see it. Now you've moved the bar in, the other code will widen it to fill the space.

Eg - http://screencast.com/t/icMb47Bcit1

This is the code I added in firebug to get the above affect

.mCSB_scrollTools .mCSB_dragger .mCSB_dragger_bar {
    width: 14px;
}

I've looked up the youtube title question, that's embedded direct from youtube so you won't be able to change in via the site it would have to be done in youtube. Looking online, youtube only allow you to customise the header/title color if you're a youtube channel partner. So it doesn't look like that will possible unfortunately.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

pazyluz+    1
pazyluz

It worked!  Thanks James!

Re YT:  I think they've watered down the meaning of the word "partner" and then called me one too.  If so, I'll be changing the color of that bar.  Thanks for your help today.

James B    436
James B

You're welcome Peggy :-)

James B