bloom1creative

LiveChat Offline?

bloom1creative

I am paying for the livechat feature on the Pagelines plan which was kinda why I kept it going as it was great before, but the past 7 or so times I have been on there there is never anyone online - is this still going or should I unsubscribe to plus?

Many thanks

Rob1n

bloom1creative

bump

Many thanks

Rob1n

Simon

@bloom1creative The hours for online chat are 7am to 5pm PST and 8am to 1pm weekends.

You tried 7 times, what times were you trying?

bloom1creative

I thought they were, but I have been on numerous times in the last few days and not once seen anybody online, at various times of the day (10am GMT, 1pm GMT, 5pm GMT, 7pm GMT).  There used to be loads online was all.

Many thanks

Rob1n

greenfly

Hello bloom1creative 

As simon said, chat is available from 7am PSt (3pm GMT) - Someone has definitely been available in chat every day within those times. 

The answer to many issues can be found by searching in the forum before posting as someone else  may very well have had the same problem before you have.  Also, reading the documentation can help you gain a good understanding of how everything works. 

Please do not send me private messages. Occam's razor - The principle states "Keep things simple!"